Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dear Christine (from Divya)

Dearest Auntie Christine,

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I've received your letters. Very glad to read your letters and it was so peaceful as you sent the word of God in all the letters. It was so blessings to me and to our family. 

Thank you for sending me all your pictures and also for your love and prayers. Here the weather is cool and raining. I like rainy season. Sometimes I like to play in the rain. 

I felt happy to hear about your children's school holiday and also to hear about homeschooling. Homeschool is a nice system. Here we have to go to school everyday and we will be tired sometimes. In India we do not have homeschooling.

Happy summer holidays to all your children. I love the bird picture along with the family picture and was inspired by all the drawing colours.

To Peter: I love you too. You are my inspiration for my gardening.

To Beth: I love you too. Thank you for the lovely pictures.

To Paul: You too are so sweet, cute, I love you too. Thank you for the cute picture. God will bless you to be a teacher as per your dream and your heart's desire.

To Mary: I love your name. Your name is so cute. Uncle your father is happy and also lucky as you and Peter help in the garden. 

So happy to hear about all your vegetables growing. I'll start growing vegetables in the pots. Here near our school and our home there are colorful butterflies. 

I hope all your children will enjoy their vacation and in VBS this year.

Beth: Once again thank you for all your colourful drawings of rainbow and I enjoyed the cute small house. It is so beautiful.

Ending this letter with much thanks and love for all the Bible verses for the Word of God, as this Word of God are so blessings to my life and also for the family. Please send me more of the Bible verses. Waiting for your next letter.

Your Loving,
Divya


Would you like your own Compassion child to love and exchange letters with? The love it will bring to your heart, the sunshine it will bring to your life, are indescribable. God makes sure these relationships are very special. You and Compassion work together to rescue children and families from the hopelessness of poverty, by giving them Life Abundant in Jesus Christ. Please, give your family the best Christmas present ever this year: The gift of a child to love.

Click here to begin. It's only $38 per month.

May I send gifts to my child? (answer from compassion.com)
Yes. Compassion encourages sponsors to give additional monetary gifts to their sponsored children for special occasions, to address specific needs, or simply as an act of love. These gifts are another effective way for you to reinforce your care and commitment to your child.
One hundred percent of all individual child gift amounts go to that child. Local child development center workers purchase gifts on behalf of our sponsors and make certain that these funds are used appropriately. As a guideline, we ask that sponsors keep these contributions between $10 and $100 for each child and limit their gift giving to twice a year.
You may also send a gift to your sponsored child's family. With your monetary gift of $25 to $1,000 (with a $1,000 maximum per year), the child development center staff will buy items your child's family needs, such as new beds, livestock and food supplies. We will work closely with the family to determine the greatest need and then purchase items accordingly. One hundred percent of all family gift amounts go to that child's family.

Read more here at the child sponsorship fact page.

No comments: