Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Updating My Feedburner Feed

Dear Feed Reader Readers,

I need to update my Feedburner feed to reflect the current title of my blog, Glory to God. Unfortunately, this means you will have to resubscribe to the updated feed. Sorry for that inconvenience. If you don't have this site bookmarked, please note that the address is:

guidancefromfather.blogspot.com

Or you can just do an Internet search using the title:  Glory to God

To resubscribe, just get into the blog site and click on Subscribe in a Reader at the top right of my blog.

I will make this change on Friday, April 27.

Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Christine your post comes in on my blogger screen will they continue to do that or do I need to get the reader?

Christine said...

I don't actually use a reader myself. I visit my blogs the old fashioned way! :) So I don't know a great deal about the feature, or the "followers" feature. If you mean that as a follower, it comes up for you in blogger, I think that would continue.

Can anyone out there answer? Is following a blog the same as subscribing to the feed?

Thank you! And Tesha, thank you for reading and encouraging.

S. Etole said...

I'm not sure how that works. Will try to keep track of you as you make the change!