Tuesday, September 14, 2010

according to your purpose

When God is working on you, he is purposeful, kind, and patient, but also unrelenting.

Recall I posted that I sometimes obsessively check e-mail?  Apparently God thinks I can't solve this problem on my own.  I must have shown a lack of cooperation with the Holy Spirit's whispers.

As I crunched the numbers for bills and incoming resources, it became clear.  Our in-home Internet service days are numbered.  By the end of the month, I think we'll be visiting the library to go online.

What does this mean?  It's all good!

I'll be able to publish a blog post and check e-mail two to three days a week.

"And we know that in all things the Lord works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
Romans 8:28


Praise God to be called!  Yes, Lord!  


Search me.  Help me.  Change me....


according to your purpose.

3 comments:

Jess said...

i have found over the years God definitely has a sense of humor andt that when i ask...He always answers! :) way to keep a positive attitude on the change and your eyes looking heavenward. that is a blessing all in and of itself!

i will be sending you an email soon about homeschool issue with kiersten. thanks for commenting with suggestions on my post!

Margie said...

Selfishly, I am going to miss you on-line. Keep in touch when you can and I will try to keep you posted of our move. I will continue praying for you and the family.

Christine said...

I keep up with four or five friends online. I will continue to follow their blogs, especially since most of my friends write once or twice a week at the most.

So Margie, I plan on following your goings-on friend! Ann Voskamp writes long posts, so I don't know how many of hers I'll be able to keep up with. :(

Hubby will briefly watch the kids while I go and post and read e-mails. There is a small branch library right down the street, but they now have reduced hours. I will have to type my posts in Word ahead of time, and then retype them onto Blogger at the library.