You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever.
Sunday Gratitude List:
- A neighbourhood walk in 78 degree, sunny weather
- Girls trying on spring dresses from storage boxes
- Momma buys bubble bath about twice a year. Oh, how it brings on the giggles! I love it!
- Puzzles with Miss Beth
- Miss Mary remarking about our sizeable drainage ditch across the street, from which the boys catch frogs: "It's so nice sitting here and watching the river."
- Miss Beth bringing her Barney stuffed animal on our stroller walk.
- The boys enjoy e-mail exchanges with their homeschool friend, six-year-old Faith, who moved back to Michigan last fall. She starts every other e-mail with, "Dear Peter and Paul, I love you." So cute!
- Paul coming home from church and saying, "Mommy, I had such a good time tonight." They played outside because the weather was so nice. If you live in our area, you learn to drop everything and enjoy nice weather when it finally arrives.
- Miss Beth finishing her nap in my arms today. If she naps for more than an hour, she falls asleep too late at night. But if she only sleeps an hour, she is still groggy and cranky and tends to fall asleep in the rocker with me for another half hour. These nap transitions can be tough! The boys were much easier in this regard.
- Peter studying his insect and bird field guides diligently, telling me what he hopes to see this spring, summer and fall.
- Paul's crafty creativeness
- I can't reproduce for you how Miss Beth says the word blueberries, but boy is it cute! She's doing better with her articulation. And that girl can down a pint of blueberries by herself! I have to keep an eye on her! Peter is the same way with his berries.