Monday, January 2, 2012

A Little Whisper


2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Romans 15:4
For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. 


Dear Friend,

Have you opened your Bible today? Open it and let God's breath breathe life, love, and peace into your heart and life. Just open it. Let Him do the rest. January is Open Your Bible month here on the blog. Put an x on your calendar for every day you open your Bible in January. (I have my own kids doing it too). Aim for 30 times but never let it be an all or nothing endeavor. If you don't open it for five days, open it the sixth day as if it were the first day. God is always open to new beginnings. He'll take you right where you're at! No questions asked, no condemnation.

As I wrote previously, my word of the year is balance. That means I write short posts or no posts, as I seek to find balance in my daily life, caring for Beth's arthritis needs and everything else.

What is your word?

photo credit

No comments: