Monday, February 13, 2012

Cherish His Word


JOHN 14:23-24 Rieu
23 Jesus replied: 'If anyone loves me he will cherish my word; my Father will love him and we will come to him and make him our abode.
24 He that does not love me neglects my words. Yet the word you hear is not my own but that of the Father who sent me.
scripture source


John 14:23-24 NKJ
23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. 24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.
scripture source

Do you love God? Show Him. Cherish His Word. Open your Bible today, friend. Only the enemy is standing in your way.

2 comments:

Mommy Emily said...

wow. do you know how you encouraged me today, friend? tears, rolling down my face. how desperate i am for grace today. thank you so much for reminding me that he is sufficient... and for praying for us daily. your heart radiates God's love, friend. e.

Christine said...

I'm crying tears with you, Emily. The Bible tells us to care for orphans and widows in their distress--that this is true religion. It doesn't say it will be one of the hardest things you'll ever do...that you'll have to cling to God for dear life.

I won't let you cling alone, nor will your other readers.

Loving you and yours from afar!