My spirit is low. Son's AD/HD-related anger scares me in my own home. God, hear my prayer! Heal at least the anger, if nothing else!
When a problem has no solution......gratitude must prevail all the more. I am thankful for....
- snow, beautiful snow, clothing lifeless, dormant trees.....reminding me of God's provision
- grace to move forward, doing the next thing, when all I really want to do is cry
- chocolate chips
- washer, dryer, dishwasher....it could be so much harder without those blessings
- a Veggie Tale movie from the library, enabling me to take this short anti-insanity break
- books, which keep my affected son calm and quiet for two to three hours a day (he devours them!)
- soft baby skin to kiss
- more to add later....toddler is now awake