Wednesday, January 19, 2011

post referrals

The Simple Homeschool Blog has been doing a series of "day in the life" posts.  I haven't had time to read most of them, but tonight I caught this one, written by a mom of six--ages 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 13.  She did a great job on the article, so I visited her personal blog and found this great post about that end-of-my-rope feeling we get when the kids are constantly underfoot.  She shares her feelings with her husband, and he gently reminds her of what's most important right now.  Very good post most moms can identify with!

How these busy moms find time to maintain a well-trafficked blog--she also maintains a food blog and writes for profit--is beyond me!  I'm far from putting any real thought into my posts, which are mostly knee-jerk reactions to my days.  Anyhow, she seems to have plenty of honest, down-to-earth wisdom to share.  Enjoy!

No comments: