Friday, February 5, 2010

new decor

Amy at Raising Arrows advertised this week that The Cutest Blog on the Block provides free backgrounds and banners, so here we are....back to sunflowers!  I clicked over there wanting something pretty and feminine, but then I saw this!  Sunflowers allure me.  They woo me.  To be surrounded by a field of them! Oh, what bliss.

I'll try pretty and feminine next month, perhaps.  This makes me feel like my dream--living on a farm--has come true.  Let's stay here a spell, shall we?

I did save that beautiful photo of the mountain...just in case.   It's magnificent and I might miss it.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I LOVE your new look! I can't use the cutest blog on the block with Typepad. I've tried!

My dream is living on a farm, too. I think we're leading very parallel lives. lol.

:)

Sandi said...

Looks great!

Been enjoying the pics of your adorable kids.

I haven't gotten back into enough of a routine after moving and the stomach flu to write. In time :o)