Monday, May 9, 2011

thankful kids - Guest Post


James 1:17 

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
(Picked out by Paul)


I am Mary.  I am thankful.....

- that I did things I should do.
- for the trees!
- for my baby sister.
- for my teddy bear.
- for my dishes.
- for the paper flowers.
- for my coat.
- that my new bike has a chain that will never come off.
- for my lemonade.
- for my potty seat.
- for my toothbrush.
- for my helmet.
- for how babies live and how we feed our babies.
- for my bus.




My name is Beth.  I am thankful....

- for trees.
- for my babies.
- for my teddy bears.
- for my horse.
- for water bottles.
- for my Barney.
- for my bus.
- for my coat.
- for blueberries and strawberries.


I am Peter.  I am thankful...

- for the beautiful blue bird I saw at the park.
- for a nice house.
- for seeing grackles at the ice cream stop.
- for Paul and Mommy making flowers for the table centerpiece.
- for being able to buy my nice bird book for $2.86 on Amazon.
- for nice chickadees.
- for going to the park.
- for a nice daddy and mommy.
- for good foods.
- for a nice kitchen.









I am Paul.  I am thankful...

- the Peter finally played boardgames with me.
- that I can hear fine now.
- that Mommy buys the foods I like.
- that I can look for new crafts online.
- for Popsicles.
- that I can do math and spelling on the computer for school.
- that Grandpa offered to record some basketball for me.
- that Grandma and Lorrie and Faith and Erma and Isaiah write e-mails to me.
- for a nice family.
- that I have a bike.
- that I have nice parents.
- that I love God.
- that I like sports.


Here is my flower project with fuller flowers.

No comments: