Tuesday, April 20, 2010

sibling good times

A post I found on the benefits of fewer toys.

Thank you, Liz, for the stuffed animal recommendation for thunder fears!


While I made dinner, they were busy.  That's Playdoh in the picture, acting as mud.  Around here, Playdoh is often configured into roads for Hot Wheels cars, as well.   It has many uses, most of which drive me insane.  You with me on that?


My two oldest are 8 and 6, and they've finally decided to stop doing "abstracts".  Lately, they paint actual pictures.  This will be a tree.  I'm blessed by this turn of events.  Daddy gave a drawing lesson and they also painted birds with their watercolors.  




Another tree.




My present life entails a lot of bending over and picking up and putting away.  The baby flung all this, attempting to say, "I don't want another activity, thank you very much.  I want out of this booster seat!  Enough with brother's math-regrouping assignment!  Let me out!"  




Enjoying a beautiful, 58-degree spring day!




 My big boy!  He's become such a big help to me.  He loves contributing.






I'm blessed by the good time they have together.  Praise God!

No comments: