Thursday, April 15, 2010

sweet sisters, busy brothers



This was the first time she'd finished this whole puzzle. We're making progress with attention span.  I told her how proud I was of her, and she lifted her arms and said, "Victory!"  One of her pet words. :)




Here is Beth, celebrating Mary's "victory".
I no longer buy grated cheese because I found that it has an additive to keep the cheese from caking.  Good thing Peter likes kitchen work.  He's working on their cheese/bean burritos for lunch.


Peter is taking an English test on the steps of the writing process, and Paul is reading a Bible story.  Paul finished his AWANA book and they didn't give him another one yet.  He usually starts table time with AWANA verses.  

After table time the girls let loose in the playroom.  This used to be a nice looking jean couch.  Now I refer to it as our "gym" couch.  They love it!  Who says girls are less active than boys?  More sensitive?  Yes.  Sweeter?  Frequently.  But not less active--in our gene pool anyway.





Sharing a snack.


1 comment:

Heather Mattern said...

I LOVE your photo's!! Capturing the moments are so important! Thank you for sharing them with us!